Monday, June 05, 2006

My Kind of Style...

Our apartment is so nice. It is in a quiet part of town and our street is so narrow that our taxi driver had to drop us off at the end. We have a door on the street level with a buzzer...so we can buzz people in (as of now we have only buzzed each other in for fun). It was a learning process...we buzzed every other apartment before we found ours. Its called process of elimination...we know it well. We are considered on the first floor...but that is after you walk up two flights of stairs.

"Our style" (as John would call it) is very cute, very italian. We have white stone walls and tile floors. The apartment slants down as you walk from the front door to the living room. Our roomates door doesnt close due to the ever changing old building.

We are sooo blessed. Other people are going to the pharmacia looking for Tylenol PM becuase they are next to the Duomo and the busy catherdral square. We are one of the two apartments on the south side of the Ponte Vecchio (or the river). And so far, from what I have heard, we are the only apartment with two bathrooms (we only have one toilet...but I am not complaining).

Here is a bit of "our style"...

This is a view from our living room looking to our front door

Our Kitchen

My Bed and view...

Our living room...or "gathering room"...

This is our street...it is called Via Sapiti (apartment buildling 2)

Here is a view out my window while taking my afternoon siesta

This is me...looking at you if you come visit!

1 Comments:

At 1:49 PM, Blogger monica said...

Lil' Sis, I am sooooo proud of you! It looks like God is blessing you right from the strart! I can't wait to hear all the great and wonderful adventures :) (It is true, I stayed right outside Duomo, it IS a noisy place.)

XOXO Monica XOXO

 

Post a Comment

<< Home